Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm DONE! Thing 23

I join the ranks of final blogs and not a moment too soon! It's been a great experience. Frustrating at first, but once I got past Flickr, I gained a little speed, and now will experience the "what shall I do tonight?" feeling. I plan to adapt my blog and use it as a support for my library curriculum, and some of the widgets will help my organization (like Stikkit). The 23Things showed me a wide variety of Things that are useful and now it's time to pick and choose what to spend more time with. I am very excited to already be using Library Thing, shelfari, Del.icio.us, ELM +RSS, and Research Project Calculator.
If I could ask for more training, it would be on RSS feeds and how to "fine-tune" the multitudes of information out there.
While the whole virtual world seems vast, the 23 Things helped to simply and highlight some of the most important aspects. Thanks again for sending out the information about this.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23 things. Glad you enjoyed it a and learned so much! Stay tuned for more on a stick in fall or winter.